Saturday, September 09, 2006

Last Taste Of Land!!!



After a 10 day rest (Hmmmm....) in England we decided that we would visit the famous Sheepscot Lake one final time before departing on our voyage down the coast. It was coming up to Labour Day weekend and as usual both camps were preparing themselves for a few days of fun!!!! I was faced with meeting even more people than the last time. People coming from every direction, I was becoming dizzy, nothing a good Captain wont sort out!!!!
"Isn't that right Neil"
Neil became my drinking partner over the weekend. In true style we managed another handle to ourselves...!!! (quick quip from Erin: "More like partner in crime... you try babysitting two grown men all night - right Aunt Doreen???")

A typical scene around the campfire!!

It was around 10.30pm (I think) and i was amazed to see yet again more people arriving to join in the already tipsy crowd. The Jello shots were flying all over the place (Thank you Aunt Doreen xx). Once again Aunt Debbie was there for everyone. I have never met a lady like her. With two hands she can do ten peoples amount of work and she wouldn't even break sweat or get tired!?!?!?! Maybe she has special powers......??????? (Hahahahahaha) xx

I thought the elders were meant to be the responsible ones. From this picture you can make your own judgement..!!!!





The Tobacco chewing AmerEnglish. "Hello mate"

The day we arrived at camp we had first choice of beds at Aunt Debbie and Wally's camp. What we weren't aware of at the time was that we would be sharing a room with two other couples. We had no problem with that. What we had a problem with was the unbelievable volume of noise that comes out of someone's nose when their sleeping (Neil & Paul!!!). 99% of the time I drink to have a good time. This weekend was different.......I was drinking enough so I would fall asleep without having to listen to the rumble of two grown men snooring!!!!!!!

However little sleep I got or however hungover I was, I still had a great weekend. It was great meeting everyone. I will definately be back to see you all. Take care.

Erin says: "The ladies will have their revenge - an Outburst rematch?? Gonna need some referees... the boys cheat!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Boulet Family said...

Hey Guys!!So sorry we missed such a great weekend at camp. You know how much I love camp when it is crazy and crowded.I could do without the snoring.. plenty here with Sophie and baby brother!We also would have loved a few more ski sets. Sorry it is so cold there, would love to send you some of the heat from Viet Nam. Glad you guys are back in the water. Hope to see you soon! Love the boulets

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home